What is Motivation?
"Motivation is a force which drives character to overcome conflicts or is a set of forces that cause people to behave in a certain way"
|What is Motivation?|
I’ve specified answer for this in the start of the article, anyway we need to be motivated to consistently perform well at work, develop a better relationship with parents, siblings, friends, wife etc.
How can we be motivated?
I cannot answer this question specifically because motivation differs from person to person. What motivates one person may only make another person angry. So, we have to understand what makes us motivated & do things that make us motivated. If you are a good reader read biographies of personalities who have made it big, watch our inspiring & motivating songs/movies. Always be optimistic, move with positive minded people.
You can make your hobbies in doing motivating things. I made a New Year resolution to collect 365 motivational quotes for this year & I make it a point that I find one new motivational quote a day. Wake up & read one motivating quote before even brushing your teeth. I wake up by reading these quotes daily
This psychologically helps me to stay motivated the whole day.
Another important factor for motivation is to lead a disciplined life. Life discipline matters a lot for motivation, following things will help you to raise your energy & keeps you motivated.
1. Have a good Sleep – human body needs 6 hours of rest & that too in the night.
2. Eat at regular intervals – Don’t skip breakfast, lunch & dinner. Overeating leads to obesity & stress.
3. Humor – Humor is the best medicine to reduce stress & helps you to maintain your motivation.
4. Exercise – Regular exercise makes body & mind fit.
5. Stop Over Working – Overworking makes mind tires & over long run brain stops working. It even affects your health.
All these 5 points help you to reduce stress &; improve motivation. Lots of inventions have happened when people where are exercise & on sleep. So when we reduce stress, automatically our motivation level goes up.